The RESTORE Program provides income-eligible homeowners, 60 years of age and older, the resources to make necessary emergency repairs to address hazardous conditions posing a threat to life, health or safety of the elderly homeowner. Funds are available for repairs up to $10,000 per home.
Typical repairs may include:
- Heating system repairs or replacements
- Electrical repairs or upgrades
- Plumbing repairs that pose a health risk such as water supply and septic issues
- Structural repairs such as deteriorated foundations, roofs, floors, stairs, decks, doorways, windows and porches
- Accessibility measures such as ramps and grab bars
631-471-1215 ext. 155