Purpose of the Study
To build an evidence base of data about communities that can shape CDCLI’s crafting of services based on proven approaches and community-driven solutions. To build on residents’ strengths, support their improved quality of life, successful tenancies, healthy aging-in-place, and empower residents to pursue their own economic and housing success goals.
How Can I Participate
Click here to check out a short video presenting Pathways to Economic Success. The video contains details about the survey and how the first 285 residents that complete and return a survey will receive a $25 gift card.
- Who’s eligible to take the Pathways to Economic Success survey? Residents of the Brookview Commons, Woodcrest Estates, Pinehurst A Conifer, Conifer Village 1, Conifer Village 2, and Wyandanch Village at 10 Station Drive and 40 Station Drive rental communities, and CDCLI tenants are eligible.
- What if my spouse and I both want to do the survey? 1 survey per household, please.
- What if I’d rather have another household member like my adult child who lives at home, take the survey instead of me? The survey taker should be the household member who makes financial decisions for the household, like the head-of-household.
- Who is eligible to receive a $25 gift card? The first 285 completers will receive a gift card.
- How will I receive my gift card for completing the survey? Once we receive and process your completed survey, we’ll send you your gift card in the postal mail, as long as you are among the first 285 survey completers.
- How long will it take me to do the survey? Between 20 minutes-1 hour.
- How do I find out more? If you’d like more information or have questions about our Pathways to Economic Success survey, please contact Resident Services Analyst Paul Bartley at 631-672-1328 or PESPilot@cdcli.org.