Business Assistance Program for Small Business Owners
As a benefit to our Small Business clients, Community Development Corporation of Long Island provides FREE personalized assistance to enhance your business.
One-on-one guidance from experienced professionals can help you:
- Plan for higher sales and overall profit
- Develop low cost and high impact marketing and promotional plans
- By providing tools to better manage your cash flow
- Learn the fundamentals of analyzing your Financial Statement
- Find solutions that minimize risk while maximizing your potential
Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP)The Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP), an initiative by the Community Service Society, is a network of organizations across New York State that helps small businesses get affordable health insurance and navigate health reform. Through SBAP, Community Development Corporation of Long Island (CDCLI) can help employers find answers to questions like:
- Can I find affordable help insurance for my small business?
- Can the new federal health care reform – the Affordable Care Act – help reduce my business heath insurance costs?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as an employer?
SBAP funded through a grant from Community Service Society