The Path to Homeownership and BeyondSe Habla Espanol
Studies suggest that homeowners who work with housing counselors are far more likely to have their mortgages modified, enjoy long-term home ownership success, and avoid foreclosure.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a renter dreaming of homeownership, or a homeowner in need of home maintenance assistance and training, CDCLI can help. We offer grants, loans, training and other assistance to help you gain financial independence and to achieve your dreams. We have several programs to suit your needs.
- First Time Home Buyer Orientation Registration
- Home Maintenance Training Program
- Foreclosure Intervention and Mortgage Counseling
- Financial Fitness Health & Wealth Classes
- Residential Lending
- eHome America and Framework - Online Homebuyer Education Training
- Down Payment Assistance
- SONYMA Neighborhood Revitalization Program